Health care SERVICES
Sosaley has developed multiple products in the Healthcare domain. HeartTarang is one of our market-ready products and has several satisfied customers. Sosaley has also undertaken product development as a service for International OEMs of medical devices.
Sosaley has a team of over 30 software and hardware engineers who can help you accelerate your product creation process or support your product management efforts. Work with Sosaley to improve your business efficiency in terms of cost, scheduling, expertise, and customer happiness.
Sosaley engineering teams can support medical electronics, medical devices, scientific appliances, wearable electronics, and other industries in the following areas.
Why Choose Us?
We are endowed with a strong team of healthcare domain experts and an experienced software development team that can successfully address the challenges of medical equipment manufacturers.
We place our clients at the center of everything we do. We are not just outsourced partners, but reliable professionals who can help you from design to execution. We understand your needs and tailor our solutions and services accordingly.
Our ability to develop and deliver innovative healthcare solutions and services using the best of technology. Whether it is in integration, AI/ML advancement, analytics, or assistance with certification & compliance we can engineer what you desire.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT EXPERTISE
- Proof of concept and prototyping
- Production support with test jigs and suites
- Product lifecycle support
- Product enhancement and obsolescence management
- Analogue front-end for high precision data capture
- Hardware/Software co-design
- System partitioning between hardware, software, and FPGA
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT
- System software (Android/Linux BSP, Firmware, Driver)
- OS optimization – Custom iOS and Android apps
- Migration from legacy systems
- UI and UX
- Integration of medical sensors (e.g. heart rate, ECG, SpO2)
- Develop mobile applications
- Integrate third-party libraries
- Web and real-time applications development
- Integration of AI/ML algorithms
- Integration of cloud/web services
- Migration to AWS and Azure clouds