Welcome to the Sosaley Technologies website. We hope that you will find this website (“Site”) helpful and informative.
This Website is provided by Sosaley Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Sosaley”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 of India, having its registered office at #141, C-3, II Floor, Gandhi Salai, Velachery, Chennai 600 042 Tamil Nadu, India and shall be used for informational purpose only.
The following are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply to and govern your use of this Site. These Terms also incorporate our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with any terms or conditions herein, or have any questions, before proceeding please contact us directly, and we will be pleased to assist you.
BY CHOOSING TO ACCESS AND USE THIS SITE, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Sosaley and referred to as “Individual” or “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Sosaley, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and does not, under any circumstance, represent the official position of Sosaley in any manner.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, you expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following rules and conditions:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Sosaley, the individual or individuals, or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Sosaley or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Sosaley, or that is otherwise detrimental to Sosaley.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, you shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under the law.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Sosaley.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that Sosaley may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that you contribute. Sosaley may also pursue remedies available to it under the law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
USE OF CONTENT
All trademarks, marks, names, logos, brands, brand names, images, text, videos, audio, headings, labels, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combination thereof that appear on this Website are properties either owned, or used under licence by Sosaley, its customers, or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and condition, is strictly prohibited.
You may not duplicate, copy, modify, or sell the content or properties of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material in any way for any public, commercial, or private purpose without prior written permission.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
For your information or convenience, this Website may contain direct links or hyper links to websites that are maintained by third parties. When clicking on such a link, you are leaving our website. Therefore, Sosaley has no control over, does not endorse, and is not liable for, the quality, operation, reliability, compliance with laws, ethics, business practices, nor the content of such third party websites, or for any product or service advertised or provided therein. Any transactions with such third parties, including the provision of your personal information, are strictly at your own risk. We expressly disclaim all liability arising from your access of and for the content contained within or through any such third party website.
The information on this Website is provided for general information purposes only. While Sosaley strives to provide timely, accurate and complete information, you may discover some inadvertent typographical, technical, factual, or other errors or omissions in the information provided. Please bring them to our attention at contact us. Since such mistakes may occur, Sosaley MAKES NO GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SECURITY, TIMELINESS, RELEVANCY, SUFFICIENCY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES FURNISHED TO YOU ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, OR CONCERNING THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. WE ARE PROVIDING THE INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
In no event shall Sosaley be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked website, even if Sosaley is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
To ensure this Website remains open and available to all users to the extent possible, we have mechanisms in place to identify unauthorized attempts to gain access to our website, upload or change information or any image, inject any harmful elements, or otherwise cause damage. Regardless, even though we strive to keep these mechanisms up to date, due to the technical uncertainties, we are unable to make any representation or warranty that the content, information, or links in this Site are secure and free of data-processing errors, technical glitches, operational problems, interruptions, errors, bugs, worms, viruses, unauthorized third-party access, or any other harmful elements. YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR SYSTEMS WHEN USING THIS WEBSITE. Unauthorized attempts to upload, insert, or change any information or image on this Site or cause harm are strictly prohibited and may be punishable to the full extent of the law.
LAWFUL AND / OR PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEBSITE
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Sosaley from its offices within India. Sosaley makes no representation that Materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this Website from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Website or export the Materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this Website from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.